It’s not too late to submit your poetry, short stories, or song lyrics to WordFountain, the library’s literary magazine. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your submission today!
- Submissions may include short stories, poetry, song lyrics, essays, and creative non-fiction.
- The literary magazine contains work by teens and adults ages 12 and up.
- All submissions must be the original work of the author.
- Literary magazine staff may make minor edits for spelling and grammar.
- Submissions must be 1000 words or less.
- Submission of works indicates permission for the library to publish the work.
- The library cannot guarantee that all items will be published.
- Works will include name and city (i.e., Ryan Adams, Wilkes-Barre)